If you do not have a Medical Card,and are transferring from a GP surgery in NI or you are transferring from a GP Surgery in GB where you have been registered within the last 12 months you will need to complete a HS200 form and provide supporting documentation, to request a new card or a replacement.

Click here for HS200 Form 

Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website