If you are a cross border worker or have not been registered with a GP in the last 12 months, or have lived outside the UK for more than 1 year or have never been registered for health care in NI, you will need to complete an HSCR1 form and provide supporting documentation will be required to allow your entitlement to medical care in Northern Ireland to be assessed.

Click here for HSCR1 form

Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website