The collection time for prescriptions is 2 working days from the day of ordering. This does not include bank holidays or weekends.
Help us to help you:
- Order your prescription in good time & only order what you need
- Remember orders received outside working hours will be taken as received the next working day
- For all medication requests you will need to provide your name, address, date of birth and a list of all the medication you require
- Medication requests from hospital discharge / outpatient letters will be processed within 24 hours
- Where possible, please nominate a pharmacy to collected your prescription from the practice, this will save you having to collect it from the surgery
- The practice has a strict policy on the prescribing of addictive drugs
- During the COVID pandemic we ask that patients do not call into the surgery to request their scripts
Requests for repeat prescriptions (regular medication) should be ordered in one of the following ways:
- E-mail your repeat requests to: Reception.Z00222@gp.hscni.net
- On-line using the Emis Access Service. If you have not yet signed up for an Emis Access account please contact reception for details.
- Telephone 028 90 602931
- Order by post
Requests for acute prescriptions (antibiotics, or medication you have not been prescribed recently or not had before, should be made by:
- Contacting a GP directly at the phone-in time - so they can discuss your symptoms and prescribe the most appropriate treatment for you.