The collection time for prescriptions is 2 working days from the day of ordering. This does not include bank holidays or weekends.
Help us to help you and:
- Order your prescription in good time
- Remember orders received outside working hours will be taken as received the next working day
- Please nominate a pharmacy to have your prescription collected from the practice
- Remember prescriptions will not be handed out to children under 16 years
- Medication requests from hospital discharge / outpatient letters will be processed within 24 hours.
You can use the following methods to order your prescriptions telephone on 02890 602931, e-mail your repeat requests to: Reception.Z00222@gp.hscni.net or use the online Emis Access App. If you have not yet signed up for an Emis Access account please contact reception for details.
Please add name, address, date of birth and a list of all medication required.
Anyone collecting scripts for controlled drugs will be required to sign the right hand side of the script to confirm collection.
The surgery has a strict policy on the prescribing of addictive drugs.